How does it work?
Our matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential smart city partners in 20-minute face-2-face talks. 20 minutes run fast but it is enough to build first connections before the bell rings and the next round of talks starts.
- Register via the green "Register now" button
- In case you want to publish offers/requests and manage 1:1 meetings on-site read more below.
2) Publish a profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise profile to raise your visibility on this platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet.
A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests. Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Find out who is offering interesting and promising opportunities
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Be active, not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted. As soon as meetings are scheduled, you can download your personal agenda with both the plenary meetings of the event and your personal meetings as part of the matchmaking track of the event.
- Everybody can send meeting requests with other participants, however:
- For 1:1 meetings with investors, you will need to present a project proposal in advance, which will be reviewed to be matched to the right investor
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled
5) Matchmaking Event
- Shortly before the event you will receive your meeting schedule by email.
- TIP: Download the "b2match" mobile app (iOS/Android) to
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)
Networking Meetings - A short YouTube intro